Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fantasy Football

I just returned from a Fantasy Football draft. I was helping a buddy pick his team. He is in a decent sized league. Sixteen teams with sixteen rounds. It took forever! They should have a had a timer to limit how long each person had to make the their pick. Some of those guys were taking too long. Despite the length of time it took. It was fun.

Although there was one frustrating moment. One of my buddy's co-workers was sitting next to us. My buddy mentioned how surprised he was the Steve Breaston from the Arizona Cardinals was still available in the 6th or 7th round. The other guy was all, "Yeah, I am not interested." Then the dirt ball picks him. What the...

I have to say it was a good pick. I probably would have done the same. My buddy should have kept his mouth shut. Then Mr. Pick-stealer wouldn't have realized Breaston was still available. But, like I said, it was fun. We picked a good team. We got Manning in the first round - Peyton that is. You can't go wrong with him. And the Ravens' defense was available late. Again, you can't go wrong there. Although, as a Steeler fan, it did hurt a little to pick them.

Well, I am off to have a late night snack. So, good night Dear Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment