Saturday, November 6, 2010

Everyone should have Visitors

There is not doubt in my mind that everyone should have people come to visit their homes from time to time. It seems like that is the only time the house gets a really deep clean.

Don't get me wrong, we dust, vacuum, and such. But with three kids, we do not have the time or energy to move furniture and sweep and dust around it. We would rather spend our time playing 'Candy Land' and 'Chutes and Ladders' with the kids than pulling out the entertainment center.

I do have to say that having visitors is awesome too. Today, we had a visit from a high school friend, her husband, and her sister. The friend and her husband live out of state, and we only see them one or two times a year. It was very nice to see them. We look forward to their visits.

Part of the anticipation of a visit is the cleaning. Boy, did we ever clean deeply today. As a result, I am exhausted. In fact, I dozed off while typing this. With that in mind dear friends, I'm heading upstairs to spend some time with my wife, and then, I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment