Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another Proud Moment

In Goodbye Diet Vacation, I wrote about how my wife was participating in a "Biggest Loser" style competition with Team AMS. Hank Hanasik, Team AMS Coach, weighed and measured various parts of their bodies, inclduing, arms, thighs, chest and waist, on Day 1 and every two weeks after. He awarded one point for each pound the contestants lost and two points for each whole inch the contestants lost. The person with the highest point total at the end of the 8-weeks won.

My wife WON! I have never been prouder of her. She worked so hard and dedicated a lot of time to exercising and eating right. Shannon did not go on a diet. Instead, she went on a life changing journey. She put the proper fuel into her body, and then used that fuel to get slim and trim.

From what I hear from other people that participated in the challenge, my wife was inspiration to them. I am not surprised. Shannon is an inspiration to me and my children. She is living proof of what can happen when you set a goal and work hard towards achieving that goal.

I want to thank Hank Hanasik for training my wife. Most importantly, I have to say to my wife:

I Love You Shannon, and I am proud of you.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Steve. You are obviously a wonderful husband to your wife and a wonderful father to your children by the love you have for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Veronica. I try my best anyhow.

    ReplyDelete