Sunday, October 31, 2010

"Devil's Playground" - A Movie Review

I just finished watching a short movie written, directed, and produced by my friend are her husband - "Devil's Playground." I'll be honest, I was skeptical at first; I did not know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. "Devil's Playground" is quite good.

It is a story about Nelson, a man trying to survive in a post-Armageddon world riddled with Zombies and the people they are trying to eat. He meets up with another survivor, Clyde, a man who is hiding more than just himself. These two refugees from a world gone dead hide together in the only safe place they can find. When Zombies are involved, no place stays safe for long though.

"Devil's Playground" has some real creepy moments in it. I am not just refering to the Zombies. Take the time to see for yourself. It is about ten minutes long and worth every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment