Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cellphone Abusers

Dear Cellphone Abusers:

If you are talking on the phone when you are in the checkout line, please hang up, and call the person back. Your conversation is not so important that you need to hold everyone else up.

Furthermore, the cashier and we, your fellow shoppers, do not need to know that you had a boil lanced last week, and we certainly do NOT want to know the location of said skin infection. What Johnny did to Patty is none of my business; so PLEASE, do not make me listen to the story.

I understand that life is busy. Believe me, I get it. I have three children under six. I work a full time job. I have other commitments outside of work. My time is just as valuable as yours. If your really need to finish your conversation about Timmy's athletes foot, wait until you get out of the checkout line.

Thank you for kind attention. Oh, what? Oh, you need me to hang on while you finish your call? Oh, o-okay, I can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment