Friday, December 17, 2010

A Nice Dinner

My family and I just had a wonderful dinner with my in-laws tonight at Bravo!. I have mentioned before how lucky I am to have in-laws that treat me as one of their own children and not someone who has married one of their children. Tonight was no different.

There we were, the seven of us sitting at round table near the back of the restaurant. At one point, while we were waiting for our dinners, I sat back and watched as the kids and their grandparents and my wife played with their dough (Bravo! gives kids pizza dough to play with). For me, it was the best part of the night. I love watching my kids play with their grandparents (mine folks or Shan's).

I say thank you to my in-laws for being so kind to me and my children, and I really appreciate all that you do for us. My family and I thoroughly enjoy the time that we spend with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment