Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Neighbors

I am fortunate that I live where I live because I have the best neighbors in the world. The battery in my wife's van died yesterday. Of course, it died before Shannon could take my daughter Molly to school. We live close enough to the school that my daughter is considered a "walker." On cold days, my wife drives Molly to school. Since the temperatures were hovering around zero yesterday, we can classify that as cold.

Anyhow, the neighbor two doors down end up taking Molly to school. The other neighbor was going to pick Molly up if I wasn't able to get home from work and change the battery in time. They are good people. They are one of the reasons that living where we live is so wonderful. I will have to tell you more about them some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment