Monday, January 3, 2011

It has been a While

Hello Readers,

Apparently, most of the 17 days of vacation/holiday time that I have been enjoying away from work has transcended into my blog. To be honest, I do not really feel all that bad about not writing. My brain needed an all around vacation.  On top of that, I did not feel compelled to write anything for the blog. What I mean is that, I did not need to unwind my mind like I do when I am working.

I had good vacation spending time with my wife, children, family and friends. I ate a lot of good food and food that was not so good for me. To me, that is part of enjoying the holidays. I hope all of you had an excellent holiday too.

I look forward to writing for you in 2011. I know that this is going to be an all around good year.

Happy New Year to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment