Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bad Blogger

It is hard to believe that it has been over a year since my last post. Shameful! I am back now - not really sure if that is a threat or a promise. What have I being doing over the last 15ish months you might ask? A lot of running, and obviously, not a lot of writing.


I started running last spring and haven't really looked back. It has become more than a passion for me; it has become a life-style. A day doesn't go by where I don't think about running, and I am glad for that. But, I need to find some balance. I need to start writing again. That's why I am launching a second blog devoted to running. (Yes, I realize that I haven't done very well with this blog as of late. Relax. Everything will be fine. There is room in my life for two blogs - I think.) 


I haven't come up with the official name of the new blog yet. I am kicking around some ideas. When I've decided on the name, you will be the first to know. Technically, you will be the second. I am sure that I will tell my wife first. But, you will be the first outside of my family circle to know. 


Oh, and I can say that it will launch sometime in the next few days. Don't worry. I still plan to keep writing for this blog too. I have a lot to say about things other than running. Stay tuned. I promise won't be gone so long this time. (Again, some of you may take that as a threat.) Take care for now.

Updated:
I made some progress tonight and launched Runner's Brother tonight. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment