Friday, January 7, 2011

I Don't Understand Skinny Jeans

Skinny jeans perplex me. I am wearing a pair of pants right now that fit me prior to the this fall. Now, they have suddenly become too skinny for me. I cannot explain it, it must be my dryer...Such is life.

The point is that they fit me like a pair of skinny jeans would. I will tell you that they are very uncomfortable. In fact, I was trying to get my money clip out of my pocket while sitting in the car and was barely able to fit my hand into my pocket. Now, I refuse to buy bigger jeans, because I am going to start eating better and exercising, yet again. Yes, I know I said the same thing in September, 2010. This time I have more motivation. I am heavier than I have ever been in my life, none of my pants fit me correctly and I DO NOT like it.

So, my question is how can people find skinny jeans comfortable? I feel like a stuffed sausage in these my jeans that are too skinny for me. Can anyone please explain?

Author's Note: In my post, Goodbye Diet Vacation, I talked about a my wife joining a Biggest Loser Style Weight Loss Challenge. Yeah, well, she won! The Gym to which she belongs, Team AMS, is hosting the challenge again. She signed up again, and is actually leading the Cardio-Kickboxing Class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am so proud of you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment